Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last week--and--Projects for this week-

Last week--

I'm happy to say I've created a few more "Zentanglers"--just the first of many, I hope.  Looking forward to seeing you all at the advance classes and Zentangle Play Days

Also in Zentangle, we played around with adding color, and working with white gel pens as highlight and on black.

 Several new rock houses have been "built"--here are some of them-

And the Idea Party was wonderful, as they always are.  I've already gotten reports back on people moving along with Ideas gleaned Saturday night.  There will probably be an Idea Party about monthly--so keep that in mind!


There will be new classes that were spawned by the wishes and obstacles presented.  Mary Lawton will be starting a series of EFT classes on Monday, June 6th from 6:30 to 9, with "Tapping for Clutter"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=119212544785478&set=a.112757238764342.7024.112397672133632&type=1&theater#!/event.php?eid=174105729310922

This week--

Today, Wednesday May 18th

7-9:30 PM
Matchbook Necklaces





I made these for my girls last year for Mother's Day, and I've done a few others for various occasions.  You can collage the little books with images from magazines, write a poem, note or story in them, or, as I did here, fill them with photos.  If you want to use photos, please bring them with you.  We can scan and size them there.  I have lots of magazines for collage images, or bring your own.

$35 ($17.50 for members)  Includes all tools and supplies.
Bring extra bling if you have some you like, and any specific images you want to use.





 Friday, May 20th

7-9:30 PM
Zentangle Advanced  $35  (members $17.50)
Playing with Zentangle, color, Zentangle Inspired Art, Ensembles--and more!  Includes some wonderful goodie--depends on what we decide to do!
Note: You must have taken a 101 class from a CZT to take this class.



See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment