Pageviews last month

Monday, May 2, 2011

Open! Sez me--

I adore my kids and friends!  They always seem to be willing to let my lack of planning become their emergencies.  Being a Scanner--( http://getmotivation.com/articlelib/articles/barbara_sher_scanner.html ), a thinker-upper-of marvelous ideas, a Gemini and a procrastinator--but not a very willing worker-- makes for lively times and I can never keep up with myself--but they enable me (bless their hearts).


The Open House was wonderful.  The perfect people came to get me all excited again after the plod, plod, plod of getting things--more-or-less--put together.  More ideas every day--love it.

I am adding a photo of the calendar for May, as that's as far as my technical skills with this blog have gotten so far.  When I get a website up it will be easier--I can get a fancy calendar that explains all the classes and allows for sign-up online.  For now, it's kind of just "Punt".


Please email me for explanations of classes, fees and any questions you have--also any suggestions for classes or people to teach classes--
kipkoz@sprynet.com

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic! I'd love to live closer.

    ReplyDelete